ALTAR is currently accepting submissions for digital use including our website (www.altarmag.com) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/altarmag) for 2021.
Please note that due to the high number of submissions we are not able to answer separate inquiries and questions. Once the work has been submitted we will review it and get back to you if we are interested to publish it at the ALTAR.
If you are interested in being featured in ALTAR please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full selection of previously unpublished photographs and the following details:
- Title of work/editorial
- Full credit list of people involved in the photoshoot for each image (including but not limited to; photographer, models, stylists, make up artist and hair)
- Full brand list of clothing and accessories used in the photoshoot for each image
- Full list of Instagram account links, if you wish your work to be shared on @altarmag
- Photos must be high-resolution
If you do not receive a reply from us within 1-2 weeks, please feel free to submit your work to other publications.
We are now showcasing artists on www.altarmag.com. If your art fits within the fetish genre please email us at email@example.com with either a cross section of your works or one complete set.
- Title of work(s)
- A small bio
- Full credit list of any people involved
- Your Instagram account, website/portfolio links.
- Images must be high-resolution
We currently do not have any written content on ALTAR but we are open to the idea. If you write on topics related to fetish, fetish fashion, BDSM, or anything that compliments those genres, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No rules, just convince us